Still Shot

I am new to the community, but is there a way to do a still shot of a video right in WeVideo? For example,

2 Likes

Hey Jimmy, I found a work around for this since I could not figure out how to accomplish a still shot of a video frame in the WeVideo editor. I Finished the video, then during playback I took screenshots and uploaded them to the project. Clunky for sure, but it did what I needed it to. You can see the finished product here. https://www.wevideo.com/view/1902583277

I would love an easier way to get the same effect.

1 Like

I know its a clunky method … that is why I posted the question:)-

1 Like

Hi James, I’ve been using WeVideo for many years now and have suggested this feature be included ever since I started using it. Unfortunately there’s still no way to easily do this. Depending on the clip I might split the last bit with the scissor icon and then slow down the last bit by x10. But that’s not always a solution. So, I agree! I think it’s needed. I’m just not going to hold my breath that anything will be done soon.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @james.b.gosser and thanks for helping out @chuck.lumio and @joseph.letson. Y’all rock! :star_struck: